Saturday 24 March 2012

Ballerina Good to Evil

 Carla is a beautiful ballerina! We were aiming for the Black Swan theme but ended up with our own good versus evil concept! Carla had never done modelling before, but she followed direction like a Professional! When we went down the Busselton Jetty this little girl who would have been about 4 came up to us with her mum in awe of Carla's Beauty, I think she wanted to be a a ballerina! We did natural shots to begin with using these cement blocks down near the beach front!

 I thought the urban background against the beauty of a ballerina was just awesome contrast!


 And this is where the change happened, I did Carla's makeup and hair and the photos. I really wish I could find some reliable makeup artist and hair stylists so I didn't have to do everything! Please let me know if your interested in collaborating in any upcoming fashion shoots.
Email sarastorm@hotmail.co.uk



2 comments:

Carissa Newell said...

Amazing photo's!! Looking stunning Carla! :D

Cassandra said...

Love this set of photos Sara! It makes me want to dress up and model for you!